Or Astyocheia (Astuocheia).
1. A daughter of Actor, by whom Ares begot two sons, Ascalaphus and Ialmenus. (Hom. Il. ii. 512, &c.; Paus. ix. 37. § 3.)
2. A daughter of Phylas, king of Ephyra, by whom Heracles, after the conquest Ephyra, begot Tlepolemus. (Apollod. ii. 7. §§ 6, 8; Hom. Il. ii. 658, &c.; Schol. ad Pind. Ol. vii. 24; [See ASTYDAMEIA.]
3. A daughter of Laomedon by Strymo, Placia, or Leucippe. (Apollod. iii. 12. § 3.) According to other traditions in Eustathius (ad Hom. p. 1697) and Dictys (ii. 2), she was a daughter of Priam, and married Telephus, by whom she became the mother of Eurypylus.
3. A daughter of the river Simoeis and the mother of Tros by Erichthonius. (Apollod. iii. 12. § 2.)
4. The wife of Iphicles. ( Apollod. iii. 5. § 6.) [See IPHICLES, No. 3.]
5. The wife of Strophius. (Hygin. Fab. 117.) [See ANAXIBIA, No. 3.]